Monday, March 21, 2011

Three weeks to go.



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks
Gender: Boy and his name is Trent!
Movement: I feel him all the time! He tickles me at night when I lay on my sides. It's funny.  
Sleep: I actually have been sleeping better this trimester than last which is weird since I am way bigger. Some nights after I go pee I can't get back into that deep sleep but it's not that frequent.
What I miss: Being able to get in and out of the car without feeling like a huge person, running and as always sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: chocolate doughnuts and milk duds. I can't get enough of them.
Symptoms: swollen feet but only when I sit in the chairs at church and it isn't that bad.. 
Best Moment this week: Being told by my Dr. that I could go whenever which would be great but I highly doubt that he will come this early! 


Sorry guys..no pictures this week. I have been busy with trying to get as much done before this little one comes as possible. Not only with baby things but with work things as well. As much as I would love for him to come whenever it would be kind of nice if he came when he is scheduled to just because I still have things to do with work and I know I would feel stressed if he came now because I don't have everything done I would like to. But regardless of what I want he is going to come when he feels like it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

37 weeks? I am SO jealous! I can't wait to meet little Trent! You'll have to bring him into the office so he can meet baby Porter!