Friday, July 15, 2011

Vacation!


 I am so excited because in a week we will be going up to Oregon for a family reunion. I haven't been to Oregon since I was in high school so it's been a LOOONGG time. For those who don't know, my mom and Eric's mom grew up together in Oregon so it's extra exciting because I will be able to visit where they grew up for the first time. Every time we go to Oregon we either go to Beaverton or the coast but never Forest Grove. I am a little anxious about flying and being away from home with Trent for the first time but I am sure he will do great. I know Eric's grandparents are really excited to meet Trent as he is their first great grandchild. I can't wait for all the fun times. 

 I have never been here but I hear they have the best burgers. We will see if they are better than In N Out.

 Ever since they were on this TLC show I have always wanted to go here.

 Also some place I have never been but I hear they have really good food.

The gorgeous Oregon coast. Nothing else like it.
 

No comments: