The first picture is of the leg and then the second one is of the face! We are both so excited. We would have been fine with a girl but to be honest we both really wanted a boy to start with. Everything is fine and the baby looks great! The way we found out the sex was so funny. The ultrasound tech said "that's a nice package" and Eric said "wait, are you saying it's a boy?" and the lady said "uh, yeah, that's what a package means." We both couldn't believe it. He is such a kicker! When the ultrasound wand was put on, the baby immediately started punching and kicking like a mad man, yeah he is a true Monson!!!!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
1. I have been feeling the baby move a ton. For some reason
whenever I drive in the car that's when I feel the movements
the most. Baby starts kicking like crazy. It's kind of funny.
2. We find out November 22nd what the baby is! We can't wait
to finally know what it is. It's been driving me nuts.
3. My appetite hasn't really changed. I have been waiting to get
crazy hungry like I have heard my whole life but it
hasn't come yet.
4. I don't really have cravings I just really know what
I DON'T want.
5. My weight gain is right on track but with Thanksgiving
and Christmas coming I highly doubt it will stay
6. I have to pee all the time which is really annoying especially
since our bathroom is upstairs.
7. I hate hate hate my stomach being hot. Everywhere else
can be warm or hot but not my stomach.
8. I have been having really bad back pain but only
in one spot. It's weird.
9. I am way more emotional and cry at the dumbest things.
Eric's such a trooper.
10. I sleep with three pillows. Needless to say Eric and I
really need a California king.
11. According to Eric, I hit him off the bed at night in
my sleep. I don't even know I'm doing it.
So pregnancy hasn't been all that bad. Other than feeling like a whale I'm doing just great and so is baby.
at 8:22 PM
Thursday, November 4, 2010
I know this is late but better late than never! We decided to go up to Jessica's and go trick or treating with Kayden. Last year Jamie and Dave came down with Jo and Jaden but this year they decided to go trick or treating around there neighborhood so sadly I was not able to see there cute costumes. When we got to Jessica and Mika's Kayden was napping and when he woke up he wasn't feeling that great but when Jessica asked him if he wanted to go trick or treating he immediately felt better. I wished it wouldn't have been raining because this year Kayden was way more into it than last year. But it was still fun to spend time with family. I love my babies and Kaena is soooooo big. I love to kiss her cheeks! They are so big. It's weird to think that next year I will have a kid of my own!
at 4:15 PM