Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Disneyland


This past weekend my mom, sisters and I took a really short but awesome trip to Disneyland! It all started with a phone conversation my older sister Jessica and I had about how we hadn't been in a long time (4 years..that's a long long time for Jessica and I) and how we both had really been wanting to go. Up until a year after I got married I had gone to the d-land 4 straight years in a row! Seriously so awesome you have NO idea. My sister Jessica and I are hardcore d-landers and don't need a map of the park because we have been so many times we know the park by heart. Anyways..after talking to the rest of the sisters and Mom we figured U.E.A. weekend (for those living in Cali I had no idea what that was either as we don't have U.E.A. It's basically something for teachers and it means students get Thursday and Friday off of school) was the best since Jamie (my oldest sister) is in nursing and actually got those days off. We set the plan in motion and I couldn't wait! I was a little anxious about leaving Trent for the first time but new it would be a good mom re-charge and It would be good for him and Eric to spend some quality bonding time. The day finally came to leave and man the drive down to So Cal was the funnest drive I have ever taken. All I did was laugh for 9 straight hours. It was so nice to have it just be the sisters all together again without kids and husbands (not that we don't love the kids or the hubby's). No one can make me laugh like my sisters and I love being with them. It was a very short trip as we left Thursday at 2:00pm, got up Friday and went to d-land all day, then got up the next morning at 4:00am and drove home. It was a whirlwind of a weekend but one of the funnest I have had in a long time. I love my family!










I am SSSOO sad this picture is blurry because we totally made these faces on purpose and we all look hilarious! Best picture of the day for sure.


No comments: