Sunday, February 28, 2010

J O B

Finally after 4 months of fasting and praying we have jobs! We are apartment managers in Provo. Eric is the maintenance man and I will be handling all of the office duties. I have never been an apartment manager before so I am a little nervous about it. There is a ton to remember and I feel like I am never going to get it but I think all jobs are like that at first. We won't actually be moving in until the first of May which is a bummer but it's because the managers want to make sure we are trained well enough to handle the responsibilities on our own. Even though it's going to suck driving back and forth until we are moved in, I am thankful because there is a ton of important information to retain. I am so excited that our long efforts of looking for a job have finally come to a close! We are both so excited for this job and are ready for the challenge!

2 comments:

Becky Green said...

congrats on the job. :) i'm sure you guys will be fantastic.

Shani Ogden said...

Yay for the job! That sounds like it will be fun. :)