Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SUSHI

Okay, so I am finally on here.  I'm writing to brag about my awesome sushi skills.  Yes you heard right, I made sushi and I did it with some serious skill!  Basically, I love sushi and ever since I went to my friend Chris's house where I had homemade sushi, I have wanted to do it myself!!!!!!!  I went to the local grocery store and got all of my supplies.  I was able to do this because I am unemployed and thus have lots of time on my hands, and because Chelsea was in bed all day not feeling well.  Anyway, after getting the supplies home and watching hours of sushi preparing videos online I made my first roll.  It was only a California roll, but it was good.  After that, I upgraded to some salmon rolls and had a blast mixing and experimenting.  So yeah, I am now a sushi master!

 

1 comment:

Erin said...

AMAZING!! If I ever see you again, you HAVE to teach me how to do this!! You guys look so cute together, I never told you congrats on getting married - so congrats! It looks like you're having a wonderful time :)