Saturday, September 11, 2010

I want to sleep!


I have been a very fortunate girl and haven't thrown up once. My mom and sisters never threw up and didn't really have morning sickness and I really haven't either but all I want to do is sleep. ALL the time! Then when I do try and sleep for some stupid reason my body won't let me! I will randomly wake up during the night and not be able to get back to sleep and I keep telling myself maybe it's my bodies way of getting me ready for a baby but then I think my body wouldn't be that mean to me. I really shouldn't be complaining because honestly I have only had 1 day that I really just felt blah but other than that I have been fine. So basically everyday I look forward to sleep and then I get crap sleep so then the next day I am


So you would think I would just take naps. Ha yeah right. If I take a nap I will sleep seriously all day. Eric has been so awesome through all of this cause I have not been the nicest person. He is always asking what he can do to help. I am sooooo looking forward to the second trimester when I supposedly will be less tired. I have a dr's appt next week for my 10 week check up and Eric and I will hopefully be able to hear the heartbeat!

Anyway enough complaining! I am SOO excited for the holidays! I love love love love Halloween and am way excited to go to gardner village! I love going even though it's always butt crazy with tons of people. I love all the cute little shops and the carmel apples. But be warned! You can't go there and not buy something. It's like impossible. I have tried but not only do they have Halloween stuff they have Christmas stuff too! I have been telling people I think it's really bad timing to be pregnant during Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas! I'm doomed. If you see me and I'm a big ball don't be a hater.

I have decided the only good thing about September is the return of football! Finally. I'm not gonna lie I really hate basketball. It's sooooo boring. It's so nice to have the Cougs back in action! Go BYU! Happy fall everyone!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chels,

I totally relate. The not sleeping thing...what's the deal? I've thought it was getting me ready for being a milked cow all night every night after the baby comes but who knows.

I love you. You are adorable.

Danu

ps you never looked like a man