Saturday, August 14, 2010

April 11, 2011

That is the day that our baby is due. We found out a couple of days ago and I am not going to lie, I was shocked. I have been late before and my periods are so sporadic that I really didn't think anything of it. It was a TOTAL surprise and I was not planning on being pregnant this early in our marriage but I guess it was meant to be! We had been talking about it and thinking about starting in December so it's really only a few months early but it was still a shock. Eric and I are really excited and even though we are a little scared we know we can do this. We are excited for this addition to our family! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chels, Jess told me the news a few days ago and I'm glad its public knowledge now so I can talk to you about it. I love that you said, "you weren't expecting it THIS early in your marriage" ... remember how HF hoodwinked me and now I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I've been married for 15 weeks? awesome.

LOVE you. You'll be a hot and great mama.

Becky Green said...

Congratulations! You're going to be the cutest mommy! I'm so excited for you. :)