Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!







I know this is late but better late than never! We decided to go up to Jessica's and go trick or treating with Kayden. Last year Jamie and Dave came down with Jo and Jaden but this year they decided to go trick or treating around there neighborhood so sadly I was not able to see there cute costumes. When we got to Jessica and Mika's Kayden was napping and when he woke up he wasn't feeling that great but when Jessica asked him if he wanted to go trick or treating he immediately felt better. I wished it wouldn't have been raining because this year Kayden was way more into it than last year. But it was still fun to spend time with family. I love my babies and Kaena is soooooo big. I love to kiss her cheeks! They are so big. It's weird to think that next year I will have a kid of my own!

1 comment:

Becky Green said...

Aw you look so cute with you pumpkin belly! :) And I love your hair. :)