Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I have realized something...


I am so not a crafty person. I'll read friends blogs who are pregnant and they are making all these cute blankets, clothes, shoes, bows and the list goes on. I see how they make things for half the price of buying them and they are so personalized that I think "hey I want to do that." The problem is I don't know how to sew and I am really bad at coming up with cute ideas in my head. I am super visual and If I see something I like I will copy it but I can't pull different things from different places and put it all together to make something I like. I am a perfectionist when it comes to doing crafts that I will spend way to much time making sure it's perfect and then If something is off just by a little It will bug me every time I look at it. Or I will do something and then I will see how someone else did it and think "oh man that is way cuter, I wish I would have done mine like that." It's not that I don't want to be crafty, I really do, but it just doesn't come naturally to me. I don't think I will ever be one of the crafty moms on the block. Maybe someday...

No comments: