Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby shower!


This past Saturday my wonderful mom and sisters threw me a baby shower. That morning was contract signings so I was really looking forward to being able to have fun and relax with my family. My mom, Jessica and Jamie did such a good job on the decorations, food, games and party favors! I look like a fatty so I am only going to post some pictures of me. Oh and we have settled on a name. We are going to name him Trent Lee Monson. Eric has really loved that name for a while and we decided if this was our only boy we would regret naming him anything else.

 Jessica made this and it looks so good in his room!

 I look hideous!

 For Trent's room we did a jungle theme which was the theme of the baby shower as well. Such cute cupcakes!

 I asked Jessica to make this for me and It turned out so cute!

 The party favors.

 These sugar cookies were so freaking good!

 The bedding set that I LOVE. Thank you so much Kari, Jessica and Alex! We all wished you would have been able to be with us!

 My little girl that I CAN'T get enough of.

She's so freaking cute. I love it.

 We all had so much fun playing the games that Jamie came up with. She did an amazing job!

LOVE this little outfit! Michelle you are the best! I wish you would have been able to be there! Thank you so much! 

 The receiving blanket my mother in law made. This was Eric's favorite present of course (because it's Star Wars).


 I don't have any pictures but Eric and I also got our stroller and car seat from both of our mom's! Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful gifts! We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.

No comments: