Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 months




My little monster is 5 months old! I can't believe it! His hoodie says monster for sale or rent and it's actually his dads! Eric wore that when he was that age and I was so excited that Trent could finally fit into it well kind of. It's a little big but oh well. Here are the stats for Mr. Trent:


Weight: 18 pounds and in the 80% 
Height: 27 in and in the 88% 
He rolls over from stomach to back and back to stomach

He is ticklish EVERYWHERE. His chunky thighs, back, tummy. You start tickling him in any of those spots and he will just go crazy and start laughing. 

He LOVES food. Prunes, oatmeal, rice cereal, apple sauce. We are slowing adding more but probably not fast enough for him.

He is still so chill and will play either in his bouncy chair or under his play mat all day if he could.

He loves going for walks and I try to get him out as much as I can.

He talks non stop and has picked up growling. If he can't fit a whole toy in his mouth he will just start growling to try and fit it in.

He isn't the best sleeper (as you can see in the post below) BUT I am happy to report he is sleeping much better. I don't know what was going on but he is doing 4-5 hour stretches in between eating at night now.

He eats every three hours.

The only time he gets real fussy still is when he is hungry or tired which is a lot these days as I am transitioning him from being held for naps to his crib. He's not liking it AT ALL.

He kind of already has a little attitude. If I need to change him into a different outfit and he has a toy in his mouth and I take it away for a second he gets frumpy. 

He loves Elmo's world and anything electronic. I have a feeling I am going to have to limit his t.v. intake as he probably could watch it all day.

I could go on and on about my little man and it is so fun seeing his personality really starting to come out. Even though some days I am exhausted I can't get enough and just love him more and more every day. Being a Mom is the greatest!

No comments: