Wednesday, November 9, 2011

7 months


I can't believe it has been 7 months already...well almost. He is 7 months on the 14th and it's crazy how fast time is flying.

He weighs 20 pounds and is in the 82nd percentile

He is 27.75 inches tall and is in the 78th percentile

His head is 17.63 inches and is in the 66th percentile

He has been army scooting for about 3 weeks now and can get up on his knees and crawl a little but then just falls flat on his stomach. I think he is more interested in standing up now.

He can pull himself up to a standing position with the couch cushions. I think he will be like his dad and skip the crawling on all fours stage and go right to walking. Eric was walking by 8 months and I have a feeling Trent is going to follow in his fathers footsteps.

He talks all the time but growls a TON too. 

He is a little shy with strangers at first but will still give smiles.

He LOVES eating solids. Pears, Oatmeal and Cinnamon are his favorite right now. When he doesn't want to eat anymore he growls to let me know he's done.

He LOVES his Dad and will be fussy with me all day sometimes and then the second he sees Eric he gets all happy and giggly.

He has been sleeping in his crib for naps for about 2 months now and it has been awesome!

He doesn't have any teeth yet.



I am so excited to see what the next three months bring! I love my Trenty Trent. (That's what my nephew Kayden called him once and it kind of stuck).

No comments: