Monday, February 13, 2012

Ten months

Our little man is 10 months! We are really glad that last month is over. With a gastrointestinal virus, diarrhea because of the virus, diaper rash because of the diarrhea caused by the virus, the flu shot and a yeast infection it was not a fun month. He handled it all like a champ though so I really shouldn't complain. We had A LOT of naked time to air out his neither regions and I am pretty convinced he LOVES being naked.

Stats:
22lbs and in the 84 percentile
29 inches and in the 61 percentile
Head circumference is 18.1 and in the 69 percentile.

He is officially walking without any fingers, couches or ottoman. For right now he's slow but I know in no time he will be speedy and wrecking even more havoc.
He says mama, dada, uh oh, wow and night night. When he says wow he doesn't just say it once it's more like wow, wow, wow, wow. We are currently working on hello and bye bye.

He loves more than anything to read. If there is a toy and a book next to each other he will pick the book over the toy almost every time. When he wants me to read to him he looks at me and growls. It's hilarious. 

In baby sign language he knows more, all done and food/hungry. It's so nice he can communicate when he's all done eating. 


This month has been crazy with contract signings so I don't have any pictures but I will try and take some. I am not gonna lie, I can't wait for this month to be over!

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: