Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Month of first's


To say I love warm weather is a HUGE understatement. I can't even begin to describe how much I love Spring and Summer because it means warmth. So when yesterday was predicted to be 60 degrees I almost died with happiness and new I had to get Trent out of the house. Before it got cold Eric and I would take Trent out for walks all the time and since we live seconds away from a pond that has ducks in it we tried to take advantage of the warm weather before it turned butt cold. Trent loved being outside and looking at the ducks, turtles, leaves, cars, grass and everything else. So with yesterday being the first warm day of the season I decided we should take Trent to the park since he had never been. He loved, loved, loved it! The swings were his favorite thing. He was just meh with the slides and when we got down the slide he would take Eric or my hand and pull us towards the swing.  He only lasted about a half an hour because nap time was close but we had so much fun. I can't wait to take him back.


 (I look gross but whateve's)

We had another first with Trent this past month. He had his first real haircut. I hadn't realized how long his hair had gotten until Eric said something. I should have gotten a picture because his hair was getting so long it was heading into mullet territory and even though I think mullet's are fugly Trent was pulling it off pretty well. I was too nervous to cut it so I made Eric do it. I'm not gonna lie, he did a pretty good job. We put Yo Gabba Gabba on (which by the way that show is CRACK for babies I swear. It's so freaking weird) and Eric started clipping away. By the end of it I had to change Trent out of his clothes and put new ones on because there was so much hair. It's crazy to believe he is getting so big that we need to cut his hair now.


 
I can't believe that in one month our baby will be one! Time is flying by way to fast.

No comments: