Wednesday, March 2, 2011

34 weeks


 
I can't believe I have made it to 34 weeks already. Time is just flying by! Little Trent is doing wonderful and my due date is still April 11th. It has been a lot of fun this past week as we have gotten most of his room together. Just a couple of more things and we are ready for this guy! Being pregnant is a whole new world that you have to get use to but then the actual having a baby is a whole new world as well. Sometimes the list of things to do/know seems never ending but as it has come closer to the end it has become more enjoyable. Maybe it's because I love crossing things off of my list and lately I have been doing that a lot or maybe it's because I'll be meeting this guy soon. It's funny because sometimes I don't realize how big I am and then I get frustrated that I can't do things as easily and then Trent will give me a kick like "hey mom yeah it's already crowded enough in here don't take up what space I have left." Funny pregnancy story. The other day I was at Jamba and as I was leaving the worker behind the counter said "come back and see us" to which I replied "we will." Pretty sure other people heard me say that and probably thought I was crazy. I totally didn't mean to say "we" but it slipped out. It made me laugh to myself which if people didn't think I was crazy enough I go and laugh to myself. Oh how I love being pregnant!

No comments: