Saturday, December 17, 2011

I don't want no nudies

Last weekend my Mom, sisters and I went down to Vegas for my sister Jessica's birthday. Her birthday is in November but her husband bought us all tickets to Phantom and a hotel room at the Paris hotel. I was super stoked since I had never been to Vegas before. (Obviously when we drive down to Southern Cal we drive past it but we never stop and look around.) It was a quick trip just like Disneyland. We drove there Thursday and came back on Saturday. Everyone told me to be prepared as there are basically naked girls and smoke every where and man were they right. By the end of Friday I seriously could not handle the smoke smell anymore. That and the STUPID PEOPLE ON EVERY FREAKING CORNER TRYING TO GIVE ME A CARD WITH A NAKED CHICK ON IT. I yelled at one of them "I DON'T WANT NO NUDIES." The best was my oldest sister Jamie screaming "If I want to look at boobs I'll look at my own!" Stop trying to get me to go to a club and stop trying to get me to take your nasty cards cause it ain't gonna happen. Just let me walk in peace and enjoy my time! Anyways, other than that Vegas was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing the fountains at the Bellagio, the decorations inside the Bellagio, the lions at MGM, the M&M factory, the Venetian (which I think was my favorite hotel) and everything else. Our room at the Paris was awesome and the best part was the Sugar factory which not only had everything sugar you could imagine but it had an amazing restaurant. The other really fun place we ate was in the New York New York. It was this sports place that had giant tv's and good food. Phantom was seriously SO good. I recommend everyone seeing it. I had seen it before when I was 8 in San Fransisco so I didn't have the best memories of it but I had obviously seen it recently because we own the movie. Anyone that hasn't seen it live should because it is 10 million times better live. Overall it was one of the best weekends of my life. I love getting together with my mom and sisters because we are always laughing super hard and having such a fun time when we do. We always are silly and goofy and it's so fun just to let loose. I know we won't always be living this close so it was a wonderful memory that I will always have.





The inside of the Bellagio

No comments: