Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fishies!!!

My little man is 14 freakin months old!! I haven't done a post about the little squirt so I decided I would. We call him destructore because all he does is knock things over, pull things down and get into EVERYTHING. His new new favorite thing is to color and not only on coloring books, but on my dishwasher, walls and oven. It's just splendid.


His favorite snack is gold fishies. I will open the cupboard and then in a high pitch squeal he says "fishies, fishies fishies fishies" about a billion times until I give them to him. He loves to say aw man, ouch, cup, again and my personal favorite touchdown. Whenever he says touchdown he raises his arms in the air. We are totally training him for football season. He loves to climb on the couch and jump up and down. I hate it though because he hasn't really learned how to get down the right way so if I don't watch him he will just fall off. He loves swimming almost more than anything! He could be in the water all day if I would let him. My favorite thing that he does now is he will randomly come up to me and give me "loves". He puts his arms around me and gives me the biggest hug and while he's hugging me he pats my back. It's the cutest thing. If it's a good day and you catch him at the right moment he will give you kisses which consist of him sticking his tongue out and basically licking you but I love it. One thing that he loves more than anything is the movie "Tangled". He will sit and watch that every day for about an hour. The best part is he will start laughing at the funny parts! We get a kick out of it. Although, I basically have one of the songs from that movie stuck in my head all day.

(Yes our ottoman and pillows are shoved up against our T.V. stand so that Trent won't get anything beacuse he is his father's son and LOVES electronics.)



Trent is turning into such a little independent thinker and it's so fun to watch him grow. He brings such a joy to my life and I can't believe how big he is!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute! We took Rose swimming for the first time and she hated it. It's so precious that he gives you loves.