Sunday, October 14, 2012

Me.

If you really knew me....

You would know that I hate feet, especially my own, which is why I love socks. I wear socks everyday all the time and cannot fall asleep without having them on.

 You would know that I love to travel. My dream is to travel all through Europe. 

You would know that I love reality T.V. My love of reality t.v. started with The Hills, even though I am pretty sure that show wasn't really "real".

You would know I have this really huge fear of sharks and I will not go in the ocean deeper than my ankles. I blame the movie Jaws for this fear. 

You would know that I love pizza. I could eat it every week and one time (on a dare) I ate a WHOLE large pizza hut pizza without throwing up.

You would know that my biggest pet peeve of all time is people who are cocky. I hate people who take a million pictures of themselves and then say "I look so good today". There is nothing wrong with being confident but telling everyone every day that you look sooo good and then taking a picture of it is going a little too far. 

You would know my favorite candy is Milk Duds. I could eat those things every day.

You would know that one of my favorite movies is You've Got Mail. Such a timeless classic. 

You would know that I really like white, straight teeth. Weird, I know.

You would know that I can make a face like Mad Madame Mim on Disney's The Sword and the Stone. Yes, I am kind of a freak. 

You would know I have a cat voice and my sister Jessica can do the same exact cat voice.

You would know that I hate inconsiderate people. I am not saying I am the best at this but I really, really try to be considerate of other people. 

You would know I love Disneyland more than I can ever express  I don't need a  map anymore because I have gone so many times I know where everything is.

You would know that I am a huge people pleaser. Which  is funny because with my job, not everyone will be happy with me. 

No comments: