Monday, January 10, 2011

27 weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Gender: Boy and we are really liking the name Trent
Movement: In the beginning he would kick a lot and then sleep for a while and now it feels like he will kick all day for a couple of days and then sleep for a couple of days. It feels like he is so hyper and then once he gets all his energy out he's exhausted. 
Sleep: I have really bad leg cramps and so if the pain doesn't wake me up the turning from side to side does.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night without waking up and sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Lately it has been pizza, chocolate doughnuts and chocolate. Mmmm
Symptoms: Other than my leg cramps I haven't really had anything. I had heartburn once a while back and it felt like I was having a heart attack! It sucked.
Best Moment this week: getting his room put together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wish i had a room to put him in. poor kid has to be born here were rent costs more than a nice house mortgage and a 2 bedroom would either be a crusty dive or way to expensive. put up pictures of the room! ps you look great