Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The princess & the golf clubs



 







This past week we celebrated my niece JoAnna's 5th birthday and we celebrated Eric's birthday a couple of days early. I can't believe JoAnna is already 5! Time is flying by and it's making me feel like I am taking crazy pills! She is a girl after my own heart having a princess birthday theme this year. She is all girl and got a mini sewing machine, barbie clothes, headphones and new bracelets. We had a wonderful time celebrating her birthday.
For Eric's birthday this year I found a great deal on a set of golf clubs and as Eric bought a set of golf clubs on KSL and then broke them I decided I couldn't pass it up. We decided to celebrate his birthday early as it was easier for everyone. After eating Eric's favorite meal we decided to open presents. We sent him on a scavenger hunt and had the golf clubs hidden in our laundry/storage room area. He was so surprised and could not believe that we had gotten that for him. He was one very happy man! I can't believe he is 27 and I am so thankful that I have him in my life. I don't know what I would do without him. It was so fun seeing him so surprised as I usually blab things because I am really bad at keeping secrets from him. It's always fun when everyone can get together. It's weird to think that Eric's next birthday we will have an almost one year old! Crazy how time flies. Speaking of baby he has been kicking me aaalll the time and he is a really strong kicker which makes it painful at times. It's still really weird to feel him move but I love it. I feel like this baby is a mini me of Eric in a lot of ways but one in particular.
                    
I use to not really be a fan of Reese's or peanut butter m&m's and those are Eric's favorite candies. He loves the chocolate peanut butter combo. Eric got a box full of those candies from my sister Jessica & brother in law Mika. Usually I will have one of those candies and then be done but for real I cannot stop eating them. Not because it's chocolate or because I can eat all the time but because they are just so freaking good! I'm thinking it's just me being pregnant and has nothing to do with the fact that those are Eric's favorite candies but then again who knows. Every time Eric talks to my stomach baby will either move or kick. It's really cute. Baby already knows his daddy's voice. So for being 28 weeks I am feeling great. I find it more annoying to do things as it's harder and I feel like a cow but meh I am healthy so I can't complain!

No comments: