Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tren'ts 1 year pictures.

Yesterday we (finally) took Trent to get professional pictures done. I was really extremely worried because Trent finally cut his first tooth so he has been a little grumpy/clingy lately. But I was determined to get them done so I put some Ibuprofen in him, brought down the Grandma for backup and off we went! At first Trent was kind of okay but then once the lady started taking the pictures and the camera started flashing he was NOT having any of it. 



This is how he was for the first 30 minuets of the shoot. Then my Mom with her Grandma powers got him to calm down and was able to refocus him. I then decided to give him some goldfishies since he loves them and food generally calms him down.


Goldfish+Grandma singing skinny marinky dinky dink (if you don't know that song you got jipped in your childhood. It's one of the best songs)= Success! If I would have known that was all I had to do to get good pictures I would have done that in the beginning! From then on all I had to do was to make sure he had his golfish and we were set. I hope his 2 year pictures won't be as 
bad! 




Love my little man!

1 comment:

Ree-Ree Writing said...

He is so cute and the one of him crying and being a little butt just proves he is yours! Hahaha, well I am glad you got some good pics!