Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

 I have come to realize that St. Patrick's Day was a lot better when I was younger. My mom would put little green glitter everywhere and tell us that the leprechauns came and that we had to follow the glitter to get to the gold that he left for us (which was usually the gross chocolate gold coins). But it was still exciting. Now that I am older it's just an excuse for people to get drunk and seeings as I don't drink it's just kind of a meh day. I'm sure it will become better when my kids get older and I do things for them.

 But this year it was a very exciting day. My sisters and I decided to take the kids to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was such a blast!! It was so crazy with people since it was raining and a Saturday but it was still fun!

 Waiting in the car for everyone since it was raining.

  I love Trent's face!

 Trent with auntie coley.

It was Trent's first time at an Aquarium and he LOVED it. He could have stayed there all day just staring and pointing at the fish.


  

The best part was every fish he saw he would say "oooooo" "ooooo" and then point. One time he started gibber jabbering at them and then said "oh wow." It was the funniest thing ever! The cool thing about the Aquarium was they had a jungle part and they had an anaconda! I had never seen one in person before and it was freakin huge! I would shart my pants if I saw that in person. They also had this spider called the "Bird eating spider" and it made me want to die because I kid you not it was bigger than my hand. Spiders just need to all die and go away. They also had penguins and otters. The otters were sleeping so we didn't get to see much of them but the penguins were so fun! They had just fed them so they were diving and going all crazy. Trent was just staring at them in awe of what was happening.


It was such a fun day. I can't imagine what he will do when we take him to the Zoo this Summer. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Ree-Ree Writing said...

You guys are so cute! Little Trent is adorable!! I hope I get to see you soon! Miss ya Butt Face!